Conscious Uncoupling is a 5-step process developed by Katherine Woodward-Thomas and brought into the public eye by Gwyneth Paltrow when her own relationship was ending.
Would you like to:
- Have the healthiest possible relationship with your Ex, or soon to be Ex, going forward?
- Calm things down so you can be good co-parents?
- Discover how your source fracture wound led you to choosing the partner you did?
- Learn from the dynamics in your relationship to set you free?
- Choose powerful statements for guidance instead of letting the painful voices dictate to you?
- Set positive intentions for creating a life you love after your divorce?
Divorce Doesn’t Have to be Devastating
I’ve worked with divorcing people for more than a decade. Nearly always one of the two is devastated and has a hard time moving forward. There’s often a lot of tears, bitterness, anger and guilt. Self-worth takes a dive. It doesn’t have to be that way. It is possible for both men and women to learn from the breakup and become more powerful on the other side.
Talk to me to see if this 5 step program is good for you, or good for you and your partner together. The 5-step program can be spread out over as many sessions as needed to give you the time you need.. We can creatively meet your needs.
I am thankful I met you and you cared enough to help me. I believe Spirit brought me this so I can finally let go of the old. You challenged me to come up with my own words and thoughts. I believe in myself more. I have capabilities. I now believe I can do it, which is a big shift from when I believed that I couldn’t even find work. Moving to Colorado and meeting you was one of the steps I needed to heal. Now I have a new step to take. I have a peace that it is going to be okay. – Kim