Has your relationship hit a wall?
Would you like to know:
- Your behaviors and your partner’s behaviors that are contributing to the pain in your relationship?
- How big a factor your personality differences are to your union?
- If you can use your differences as strengths?
- If you have been partaking in one or more of the four most potent relationship-ending behaviors?
- If you have the good or the harmful type of conflict?
- If you’re challenged with the #1 relational dynamic that ends relationships?
- How your, or your partner’s childhood patterns are showing up in your adult relationship?
Those are just a few of the things I look for in a 90-minute interview with you and your spouse that I call a Relationship Assessment. Relationships are challenging. That’s their nature. But do the challenges mean it’s time to leave or time to invest?
I will never tell you it’s time to end your marriage. I won’t tell you that you should stay together, either. This type of assessment allows you the benefit of doing exploratory work without any expected outcome.
Your Relationship Assessment
In this single 90-minute session, I can tell you where your relationship is stuck. I can also tell you approximately how long it will take and what it will require of you, to turn things around. You can then decide if you want to. This information is invaluable if you want to stay together and even more valuable if you’re not sure.
Many times the wall we hit is a life challenge and if we don’t face it in this relationship it will show up in another. Those growth challenges don’t just go away. They wait patiently for another opportunity. It could be that working through them right where you are is the best place. An Assessment will help you know. You are not bad, wrong, or a failure because there is conflict in your relationship. Come with a curious heart and let’s see what’s going on.
Your next step:
If you would like to know the nature of the wall you’ve hit, the nature of the painful dynamics between you, and discover if it’s worth your time and effort to find the workaround, contact me to schedule your Relationship Assessment.