Are you unhappy or discontent in your marriage?
Do you dream of a different future that is better than the past you’ve been living?
Do you long for the days when your relationship worked well and the two of you were happy?
If you’re unhappy with your relationship your mind is probably running in its own direction dreaming about how things could be different. This day dreaming is letting you know something in your relationship needs attention. Often this means the relationship has become too tight and needs to expand. If you don’t know how to accommodate that expansion your relationship will end. You’re growing and changing and, if it is to continue, your relationship will need to grow and change too.
Nowadays most everyone knows someone who has gone through a painful divorce and seen the impact it has on family, finances, and future. It’s worth weighing your options carefully. But what are those options? What are the implications of leaving? What are the implications of staying? What prices would you pay in each scenario? Is there some kind of in-between fix?
Each person, couple, marriage is distinctly different, which means a very personal and unique exploration of your options is needed.
What would it mean to stay together?
- Do you have to white-knuckle it and pretend to be happy?
- Do you have to leave the marriage in order to have some peace?
- Can you find the peace and stay married?
- What would a healing separation look like? Would it be enough?
- What if you’re so repulsed at the thought of staying in the marriage that you don’t even want to try?
- If you do decide to divorce how do you tell your partner? The kids? Your family?
All of these questions can be easily explored in a few sessions.
Click here to Schedule a call now.