Upheaval to Uplevel Telesummit Interview Series
Jeannine interviews more than 20 experts on topics about moving about moving from Upheaval to Uplevel.
This series is different than others I’ve done. These are stories of many kinds of upheavals, not just divorce, and how the transformations that followed. Very inspirational.
- NOTHABO NCUBE – From poverty in her African tribe to becoming an M.D., to being in Oprah’s school. I was fascinated by her TED talk. So glad she agreed to do this interview. Heartwarming and inspirational story.
- AARON HUEY– From drug addict, divorce and bankruptcy, to motivational speaker. He founded of Fire Mountain program for troubled teens. “Basically I work with a bunch of bastard kids who are just like I was.” This may be my favorite interview of all I’ve done. Hold on to your hat and prepare to be inspired.
- SVAVA BROOKS – From experiencing child sexual abuse to author and supporter of women. Svava freely shares her own story, what she learned from it and how it has empowered her life.
- BARBARA MCVEIGH – From suicidal to unstoppable. The importance of sisterhood. Experiencing emotional abuse. Author of How Ronald Reagan Ruined My Life.
- FAITH FULLER – Faith is a psychologist and master coach. She shares the psychology of creating a meaningful life after a major brain injury. Faith is one of my most important teachers and mentors and I am delighted to learn more about her personal life.
- ISABELLE TIERNEY – A therapist who has moved from an eating disorder, adrenal fatigue and divorce to letting go of her little self and trusting the way she’s been led through life. She is now reconciled with her husband and follows the lead of her core/spirit.
- KERRY HUMMINGBIRD – Burning down the forest of your life and letting it grow back authentically.
- MARITA FRIJDON – How her mother’s suicide when she was 13, and being raised in South Africa under Apartheid led her to realized that she couldn’t change anything – alone, which caused her to develop her systemic change view which she teaches world-wide today. Another of my most important mentors.
- AMY OESTREICHER – Life’s Detours—when life doesn’t go as planned. What would you do if you couldn’t eat for years because your stomach, literally, exploded? TED speaker Amy O. shares her story. She’s a champion of the gifts in life’s detours.
- BECKY OLSON – Three-time cancer surviver. Founder of Breast Friends. Never give up applies to Becky. A powerful woman with a positive message.
- DEBORAH FRYER – From physical, financial and emotional losses to becoming an award winning filmmaker, a business owner, having a great marriage partner.
- DAVID ESSEL – Transforming a debilitating co-dependency into becoming a relationship mentor and coach. David has a passionate love for people and their struggles. A lot of energy in this interview.
- DENYE SCOTT – Her husband’s affair left her broken. She disappeared for a while, took time to heal, and came out stronger than ever. Today she is a best selling author,transformational coach, and what I call Queen of Connection, highly invested in introducing the people who should know each other. Denye has a beautiful heart that she freely shares.
- ELENA ZANFEI – She came home from a trip and her boyfriend of 17 years abruptly ended their relationship, kicked her out without any of her belongings or her dogs. She was left her heartbroken and stranded. It took her a while to heal but she came roaring back with a message.
- GRACE MCLEOD – Grace both lives and teaches others how to befriend the Angel of Struggle. Grace has had a life similar to my own yet I learned much from her in this interview. A heart opening/softening conversation that I deeply appreciate.
- And more…